Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Having a curve or curves; curving.
- 2022 January 12, Chris Hegg, “The secret railway in the woods”, in RAIL, number 948, page 37:
- These VEAs (of which some 550 were built in total) would themselves have been converted from 1962 vanwides, refurbished and fitted with airbrakes specifically with Ministry of Defence munitions traffic in mind, as many military establishments and depots would have had track too sharply curved for newer airbraked wagons.
- 1886, James E. Doyle, The Official Baronage of England: Showing the Succession, Dignities, and Offices of Every Peer from 1066 to 1885, with Sixteen Hundred Illustrations, page 110:
- CREST - Out of a wreath or & azure, an Indian King's head in profile proper, crowned or, with high cap curved forward gules having at the point a small bell.
- (having a curve):
- (having curves): curvy, sinuous, tortuous, wavy
having a curve or curves