Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Made into a circle or sphere.
- Complete or balanced.
- 1980 April 5, Aaron Cohen, “Save the Last Dance for Me”, in Gay Community News, page 12:
- Her character is much less rounded in the writing, since she has but one goal to fulfill in all of her scenes.
- (mathematics) Describing a number that has been changed to its nearest desired value.
- (botany) Ending in a broad arch.
- (linguistics, of a vowel etc.) Pronounced with the lips drawn together.
- Antonym: unrounded
- The sound /u/ is a rounded vowel.
made into a circle or a sphere
pronounced with the lips drawn together