Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Having curves.
- 2015, dehyun sohn, Hee-Jung Jang, Timothy Jung, Go Slow and Curvy: Understanding the Philosophy of the Cittaslow slowcity Phenomenon, Springer, →ISBN, page 5:
- A city is entangled in straight lines, while nature is curvy. Fast is straight, but slow is curvy and patient.
- Buxom or curvaceous.
- I love this woman and her curvy body.
- 2013, Ava Catori, The Big, Not-So-Small, Curvy Girls Dating Agency, Ava Catori Books:
- He tried to shift his focus back to Jessica and their wedding, but the soft, curvy blonde he'd met recently was stealing more and more of his attention.
- (euphemistic, of women) Overweight.
- (having curves): curved, sinuous, tortuous, wavy
- (buxom): Rubenesque, zaftig; see also Thesaurus:voluptuous
buxom — see buxom
curvaceous — see curvaceous