Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /kɚˈveɪ.ʃɪs/, /-ʃəs/
Audio (UK) (file) Audio (Southern England) (file)
- Rhymes: -eɪʃəs
- (of a woman) Having shapely and voluptuous curves; curvy.
- 1962, M. E. Knerr, The Sex Life of the Gods:
- He watched her walk, upon curvaceous legs, to the edge of the bed. For just a second, she smiled down at him.
- 2023 May 13, Kitty Drake, “This is how we do it: ‘A tired, throwaway midweek shag doesn’t interest me’”, in The Guardian, →ISSN:
- Anya is tall, gorgeous and curvaceous, all of which I enjoy sexually, especially the curvaceous part: I enjoy squeezing and grabbing all the sexy, abundant parts of her body.
having shapely or sensual curves