Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Suggestive of or characterized by full, generous, pleasurable sensation.
- The plentiful blankets and the voluptuous pillows of the bed called out to my tired body.
- (of a woman) Curvaceous, sexy, full-figured.
- The low neckline of her bodice emphasised her plump, voluptuous figure.
suggestive of or characterized by full, generous, pleasurable sensation
curvaceous, sexy, full-figured
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked