Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Suggestive of or characterized by full, generous, pleasurable sensation.
- The plentiful blankets and the voluptuous pillows of the bed called out to my tired body.
- 1749, [John Cleland], “(Please specify the letter or volume)”, in Memoirs of a Woman of Pleasure [Fanny Hill], London: Printed [by Thomas Parker] for G. Fenton [i.e., Fenton and Ralph Griffiths] […], OCLC 731622352:
- Thus we lay, whilst a voluptuous languor possest, and still maintain'd us motionless and fast locked in one another's arms
- (of a woman) Curvaceous and sexually attractive.
- The low neckline of her bodice emphasised her plump, voluptuous figure.
suggestive of or characterized by full, generous, pleasurable sensation
curvaceous and sexually attractive
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked