Jump to navigation Jump to search
- That gives pleasure
- The massage was a pleasurable experience.
- c. 1620, Francis Bacon, letter of advice to Sir George Villiers
- Planting of orchards is very […] pleasurable.
- 1723, Charles Walker, Memoirs of the Life of Sally Salisbury:
- At Rome every Pleasurable Female pays a Julio per Week to the Church […]
- 1879, Walter Mooney Hatch & Edwin Hatch, The Moral Philosophy of Aristotle:
- Happiness is, therefore, a thing most excellent and noble, as well as being most pleasurable […]
- 1978, Charles Batten, Pleasurable Instruction, →ISBN:
- Impassioned pleas for pleasurable instruction appeared from the pens of such thinkers as Plato, Sidney, and Dryden, this ideal ultimately becoming one of the acknowledged cornerstones of neoclassical criticism.
- 2006, Jonathan Balcombe, Pleasurable Kingdom: Animals and the Nature of Feeling Good, →ISBN:
- Opiate receptors in human brains allow us to perceive pleasurable stimuli such as sweet tastes.
- 2011, Jamie Cat Callan, French Women Don't Sleep Alone: Pleasurable Secrets to Finding Love, →ISBN:
- They love good food, well prepared, truly fresh, and pleasurable.
- 2014, Yong Gu Ji & Sooshin Choi, Advances in Affective and Pleasurable Design, →ISBN:
- This volume discusses pleasurable design — a part of the traditional usability design and evaluation methodologies.
that gives pleasure