Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Causing attraction; having the quality of attracting by inherent force.
- Having the power of charming or alluring by agreeable qualities; enticing.
- That's a very attractive offer.
- Pleasing or appealing to the senses, especially of the opposite sex.
- He is an attractive fellow with a trim figure.
- (causing attraction): magnetic
- (having the ability to charm): See Thesaurus:attractive
- (pleasing or appealing to the senses): See Thesaurus:beautiful
- (having the power of charming): repulsive, ugly
- (pleasing or appealing to the senses): repulsive, ugly
having the quality of attracting by inherent force
having the power of charming
pleasing or appealing to the senses
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- attractive on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- attractive in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- attractive in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913