Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (New Zealand) Love and compassion.
- 1986, Joan Metge, In and Out of Touch: Whakamaa in Cross Cultural Context, →ISBN, page 124:
- As much as possible, even under threat, mana should be tempered with aroha.
- 1995, Witi Tame Ihimaera, Kingfisher come home, page 129:
- They do not come to this meeting house with respect, nor with aroha.
- 2019, Eugenie Sage, Green Party Communications:
- I am filled with aroha and compassion for our Muslim communities, for all migrants, for refugees and for Christchurch.
- 2019 March 18, “New short-form Relay for Life captures aroha”, in Gisborne Herald:
- This year's relay really captured this because the atmosphere was beautiful and filled with aroha.
- → English: aroha