Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tahitian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tahitian adjectives: Tahitian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tahitian adverbs: Tahitian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tahitian conjunctions: Tahitian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tahitian determiners: Tahitian terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Tahitian interjections: Tahitian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tahitian morphemes: Tahitian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tahitian nouns: Tahitian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tahitian numerals: Tahitian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tahitian particles: Tahitian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Tahitian prepositions: Tahitian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Tahitian pronouns: Tahitian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tahitian proper nouns: Tahitian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Tahitian verbs: Tahitian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Tahitian determiners (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Tahitian interjections (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Tahitian morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Tahitian verbs (0 c, 51 e)
Pages in category "Tahitian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 267 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- haere mai
- huti i te aho
- hōʻē ʻahuru
- hōʻē ʻahuru ma hitu
- hōʻē ʻahuru ma hōʻē
- hōʻē ʻahuru ma iva
- hōʻē ʻahuru ma maha
- hōʻē ʻahuru ma ono
- hōʻē ʻahuru ma pae
- hōʻē ʻahuru ma piti
- hōʻē ʻahuru ma toru
- hōʻē ʻahuru ma vaʻu