Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A village and civil parish in northern Cheshire East, Cheshire, England (OS grid ref SJ7381).
- A small town and civil parish with a town council in south-west Wiltshire, England (OS grid ref ST8132).
- A sub-municipality in East Flanders, Belgium.
- A female given name from English used in the 19th century.
- Mary Kawena Pukui - Samuel H. Elbert, Hawaiian Dictionary, University of Hawaii Press 1971, page 186
- Hawaii State Archives: Marriage records Mere occurs in 19th century marriage records as the only name (mononym) of 29 women.