Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (An) automatic confirmation.
- 2002, Jon Orwant, Computer science and Perl programming, page 464:
- It might be for a CGI application, sending out autoconfirmations, generating monthly email invoices, or sending reports to the payroll department.
- 2002, Seymour Bosworth, Michel E. Kabay, Computer security handbook
- Unfortunately, he inadvertently set his destination for these largely useless messages to be all 2000 users on his network—and requested autoconfirmation of delivery of each autoreply, which generated yet another autoreply […]