Jump to navigation Jump to search
- past participle of awake
- awaked (some US)
awoken (third-person singular simple present awokens, present participle awokening, simple past and past participle awokened)
- (nonstandard, rare) Misspelling of awaken.
- For quotations using this term, see Citations:awoken.
- “awoken”, in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition, Boston, Mass.: Houghton Mifflin, 2000, →ISBN.
- “awoken”, in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–present.
- English terms suffixed with -n
- English 3-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- Rhymes:English/əʊkən/3 syllables
- English non-lemma forms
- English verb forms
- English lemmas
- English verbs
- English nonstandard terms
- English terms with rare senses
- English misspellings
- English irregular past participles