Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Quantity of beer (or other drink) measured in barrels.
- 1909, Lord Fitzmaurice, Hansard:
- That is a very large question, and I do not propose to go into it in any detail; but from such figures as I have been able to obtain, I am bound to say that it does appear that there has been not only a diminution, as was pointed out by the Committee, in the barrelage of beer brewed in the United Kingdom, but also in the consumption of spirits.
- 2011, Andrew Barker, The Publican's Morning Advertiser:
- "We have made real progress since taking over, illustrated by a very healthy increase in barrelage, and the various investments put us in a good position to move forwards," he said.
Often used to indicate production or consumption over a period of time.