Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Middle English bathynge; equivalent to bathe + -ing.
bathing (plural bathings)
- The act of taking a bath.
- The act of swimming.
act of bathing
- present participle of bathe
- Bathing in the sea is considered healthy.
all parts of speech
- English terms inherited from Middle English
- English terms derived from Middle English
- English terms suffixed with -ing
- English 2-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- Rhymes:English/eɪðɪŋ/2 syllables
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English non-lemma forms
- English verb forms
- English heteronyms
- English verbal nouns