bazillion (plural bazillions)
- (slang, hyperbolic) An unspecified large number (of).
2000 February 19, Shad Laws, “Re: I Need A Bazillion Dollars”, in rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled, Usenet:
- I second the need for a bazillion dollars. 'twould be nice. :-)
- 2001, Colin Harrison, Afterburn, St. Martin's Press (2001), ISBN 0-312-97870-7, page 278:
- I wouldn't sleep with him in a bazillion years, but I'm not scared of him.
2003 January 9, ukla, “Bazillion kernel messages?”, in sol.lists.freebsd.questions, Usenet:
- I have a bazillion of these kernel messages showing up in my logs...