Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See + -illion
zillion (plural zillions)
- (slang, hyperbolic) An unspecified large number (of).
- When I want to switch Groupwise domains I am forced to click the cancel button on a login dialog box a zillion times (I’m not exaggerating... much)
- 2008, "Brain tests show child wealth gap", BBC News, 6 December 2008:
- "We are certainly not blaming lower socioeconomic families for not talking to their kids - there are probably a zillion reasons why that happens."
- (unspecified large number): See also Wikisaurus:zillion.
unspecified large number