Jump to navigation Jump to search
biodynamic (comparative more biodynamic, superlative most biodynamic)
- Of, or relating to the effects of motion on living things.
- (Anthroposophy, agriculture, pseudoscience) Of, or relating to a form of organic agriculture with mystical and holistic elements, based on the teachings of Rudolf Steiner.
- 1981, William Irwin Thompson, The Time Falling Bodies Take to Light: Mythology, Sexuality and the Origins of Culture, London: Rider/Hutchinson & Co., page 215:
- This ancient mode of thought exists to this day in the mystical biodynamic gardening practices of Rudolph Steiner, which call for planting only when the moon is in a favorable position for the variety of plant chosen.
- (New Age, psychoanalysis, pseudoscience) Of, or relating to a form of psychotherapy, massage and energy healing developed by Gerda Boyesen in Norway in the 1950s.
Relating to agriculture according to Anthroposophic precepts