Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (agriculture) Biodynamic agricultural practices similar to organic farming.
- 2007 September 30, Howard G. Goldberg, “A Red to Pour With Burgers”, in New York Times:
- Marc Kreydenweiss, an Alsatian producer, is a champion of biodynamics, an extreme form of organic agriculture based on the planets’ positions.
- 2009, Alice Feiring, The Battle for Wine and Love: or How I Saved the World from Parkerization, HMH (→ISBN)
- I had heard that a cool cosmetic company, Dr. Hauschka, used biodynamically grown botanicals, and something about the teetotaling founder of the Waldorf Schools, philosopher Rudolph Steiner, who had also founded biodynamics and died in the 1920s. But several of the wines I'd already earmarked as winners turned out to be made either purely or in part with biodynamics.
- (biology, dated) The doctrine of vital forces or energy.