Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (Southern England) (file)
- (mechanics) The branch of mechanics that is concerned with the effects of forces on the motion of objects.
- ferrofluid dynamics
- fluid dynamics
- gas dynamics
- group dynamics
- modified Newtonian dynamics
- molecular dynamics
- power dynamics
- rigid body dynamics
- social dynamics
- thermofluid dynamics
branch of mechanics
dynamics pl (plural only)
- (music) The volume of the sound, such as piano, mezzo piano, mezzo forte, and forte.
- (Should we delete(+) this sense?) Forces that stimulate growth, change, or development.
- The changing dynamics in international politics led to such an outcome.