Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (physics) The branch of physics that deals with the action of forces on material objects with mass
- The design and construction of machines.
- (writing) Spelling and punctuation.
- Operation in general; workings.
- the mechanics of a board game
- 1991, Marilyn Cochran-Smith, Cynthia L. Paris, Jessica L. Kahn, Learning to Write Differently (page 99)
- It was anticipated that children who encountered difficulty with the mechanics of word processing could turn to the coach for help rather than interrupt Margaret's work with a reading group.
- analytic mechanics
- body mechanics
- celestial mechanics
- classical mechanics
- fluid mechanics
- gas mechanics
- hereditary mechanics
- matrix mechanics
a branch of physics
- plural of