Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (not comparable) Related to bionics.
- Of a biological organism, having been enhanced by electronic or mechanical parts; cyborg.
- 2007, Yasmin Shiraz, The Blueprint for My Girls: How to Build a Life Full of Courage, ...:
- Entering womanhood is awesome, but the learning, growing, and obstacle facing are not going to stop. As you grow into womanhood, it's going to seem as if the world wants you to be bionic—be stronger, faster, and smarter.
- 2018 January 21, Virginia Heffernan, “Trump's jargon is infectious”, in Los Angeles Times:
- But to hear the presidential physician tell it, Trump is bionic. In a news conference, Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson hailed Trump's health as "excellent" eight times.
- 2018 July 20, Lisa O'Carroll, “Ireland open to new proposal on Brexit border”, in The Guardian:
- Before leaving the factory, May met Delma Käthner, a local woman, who told her she was “bionic”. / “She’s coped with so much,” Käthner said. “She has a terrible job. Just look at the way her shoulders are hunched. She has the whole weight of Brexit on her.”
- bionic at OneLook Dictionary Search
Declension of bionic