Borrowing from Italian biscotti; cognate to biscuit.
biscotti (plural biscotti or biscottis)
- A hard, usually nut-flavored biscuit, derived from the Tuscan cantucci
2000, Nick Ligidakis, My Private Collection, ISBN 0965815838, page 77:
- If you like your biscottis to be softer, keep them refrigerated.
- plural of biscotto
- second-person singular present indicative of biscottare
- first-person singular present subjunctive of biscottare
- second-person singular present subjunctive of biscottare
- third-person singular present subjunctive of biscottare
- third-person singular imperative of biscottare