Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: bluescreen
- (film) The filmmaking technique of shooting foreground action against an evenly-lit monochromatic background for the purpose of removing the background from the scene and replacing it with a different image or scene.
- (film) The visual effect resulting from this technique as well as the colored screen itself, especially blue.
- (computing) Short for blue screen of death.
- (film technique): chromakey, chroma-key, chroma key, greenscreen, green screen
- (error screen): blue screen of death, BSOD
film technique — see chromakey
blue screen of death — see blue screen of death