Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative form of
- 1993, Judy L. Larson, Cynthia Payne, Graphic arts & the South, page 168:
- Tracks of the Armies portrayed more than suggestive bodice ripping: Volck's subject here was the aftermath of a rape (fig. 8).
- 2011, Chloe Neill, Hard Bitten: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel:
- Even a vampire enjoys a little bodice ripping now and again.
- 2013, Laura Frost, The Problem with Pleasure: Modernism and Its Discontents, page 93:
- After much bosom heaving and bodice ripping, Diana becomes conscious of her love for the “lawless savage,” and she decides to stay with him in their love oasis.