Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- That rips, or can be removed by ripping.
- (dated, slang) Excellent.
- 1991, Stephen Fry, The Liar, p. 35:
- 2009, Michael Henderson, 50 People Who Fouled Up Football:
- After Sir John Hall came Freddy Shepherd, and after him came Mike Ashley, who thought that tipping up to games in one of the replica shirts he flogs at Lillywhite's was a ripping wheeze.
- The process of copying audio or video content from a CD, DVD, etc. to a hard disk.
- (woodworking) Wood that has been ripped (cut parallel to the grain).
- (Australia) The process of ploughing a rabbit warren with deep furrows as a form of feral control.
- (bodybuilding) The use of diet and exercise to reduce body fat and emphasize muscle mass.
(computer) Copying audio or video content to a hard disc