Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: bogroll
- (Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, vulgar) toilet paper.
- 1989, Grant Naylor, Red Dwarf:
- "Aliens used up our bog roll?"
"Just because they're aliens, it doesn't mean they don't have to visit the smallest room. Only, they probably do something weird and alienesque; like it comes out of the top of their heads, or something."
- (Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, vulgar) a roll of toilet paper.
- This week on The Amazing Prize Giveaway Show, the grand prize is 10,000 bog rolls!