Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: toilet-paper
- TP, toilet roll, toilet tissue, bathroom tissue, bog paper, bog roll, lavvy paper, (British, mildly vulgar), loo roll (British, informal), loo paper (British, informal)
- → Japanese: トイレットペーパー (toiretto pēpā)
paper to clean oneself after defecation or urination
- (US) To cover someone's house (and trees and shrubs) with toilet paper or other similar paper product, often as a celebratory event, without the "victim's" knowledge. Sometimes also performed as an act of hazing.
- "The football team toilet papered the Smith's house again...this time with paper towels in their trees."
- (US): This particular verb is partly due to what Americans could call ghost stories.