Jump to navigation Jump to search
bugfix (plural bugfixes)
- (computing) A patch or change that fixes the unwanted behaviour caused by a bug.
- 2003, Robert Baud; Marius Fieschi, The new navigators: from professionals to patients:
- This close collaboration usually resulted in quick turnaround times where bugfixes or extensions were concerned.
- 2005, Joseph Feller, Perspectives on free and open source software:
- The difference is that new commits are restricted: only bugfixes are allowed.
Hypernyms of bugfix