Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (intransitive) To gain weight.
- (transitive) To increase the weight of.
- (bodybuilding) To train the body with a high-calorie diet and intense weightlifting in order to increase the overall mass of the body, especially the muscles.
- 2017 January 9, Hurford, Molly, “Cross-Training Workouts Every Runner Should Try”, in MapMyRun:
- A review of studies done on runners and strength training showed generally positive impacts and no negative consequences. You won’t hulk out or bulk up just fine-tune some lean muscle in ways that running alone can’t do.
- (gain weight):
- (increase the weight of):
- (increase muscle mass): hulk out