See also: bull-like
- bull-like (more common)
Relatively recent (late 20th century) spelling of bull-like.
- Resembling or characteristic of a bull.
- He had a bulllike neck.
- 1973, J. A. B. van Buitenen (tr.), The Mahābhārata: Book 1, p. 314:
- So these bulllike men queried the brahmin, O king, and he told them the entire story of the birth of Draupadí.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:bulllike.
- Acting in a manner similar to a bull.
- He was breathing bulllike from anger.
- For usage examples of this term, see Citations:bulllike.