Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: buy in
- Support; agreement; blessing (in a secular sense).
- (poker) A tournament where a player must purchase all of his or her chips before the tournament starts.
- (poker) The amount that a player buys in for
- 1983, David M. Hayano, Poker faces: the life and work of professional card players:
- When tournament players are eliminated but remain eager to win back their buy-in, side games often develop and upstage tournament play with limits exceeding those in the tournament.