Henna application using a carrot bag
carrot bag (plural carrot bags)
- A conical bag, used, for example, as an applicator for henna with the tip snipped off.
2008, Leisure Arts, Best of Gifts of Good Taste Christmas, →ISBN, page 44:
- This carrot bag full of yummy Orange Drop Cookies makes a rich reward for the Easter Bunny.
2009, Shaykhah Jābirī, Women attires and adornments in the United Arab Emirates, page 41:
- Women use the cone (a thick plastic bag (carrot bag) with very small open tip) to make fine lines and delicate patterns that make them feel and appear more beautiful and attractive.
2014, Julia Lawrence, BodyArt Therapy, →ISBN, page 81:
- Grasp the carrot bag at the top of where the knee high is, placing your thumb and first finger into a very tight “O” around the top of the knee high and carrot bag together.
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see carrot, bag.