Jump to navigation Jump to search
castrator (plural castrators)
- One who castrates (gelds or neuters).
- 2007 January 7, Lauren Collins, “Faces of War”, in New York Times:
- “I remind myself,” McCleary says, unconvincingly, “that in medieval times, surgeons and dentists were classified under the sign of Mars along with butchers, barbers, tinkers, castrators of animals, murderers and hangmen.”
person who castrates
- second-person singular future passive imperative of
- third-person singular future passive imperative of