Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
centigrade (not comparable)
- (uncountable) A centigrade temperature scale having the freezing point of water defined as 0° and its boiling point defined as 100° at standard atmospheric pressure. Now more commonly known as the Celsius scale.
- (countable, dated) A single degree on this scale.
- a temperature of 34 centigrades
centigrade m, f (plural centigrades)
- centigrade (all meanings)
- “centigrade” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).