Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: chicken liver
- (chiefly attributive) Alternative form of
- 2006, L. Mitchell, The Witch on Oak Street and Other Adventures with Debbie, →ISBN, page 4:
- “I dare you. Go ahead.” Everyone stared at me. It was cold, standing there in the wind, but I started sweating. “You ain't gonna go are you. 'Cause you're a chicken. I double-dog-dare you, Chicken-liver.”
- 2009, Heather Graham, Dust to Dust, →ISBN, page 40:
- Who the hell is going to find us here? What the hell, you chicken-liver.