Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (computing) The quality of being clickable, of causing a particular action when clicked
- (manufacturing) The ability of a foam to retain its original shape after cutting, without deformation or burrs
- 1974, Bernard Rudner & Peter Daniel Pauly, METHOD FOR PRODUCTION OF POLYURETHANE FOAM USING OXAZOLINES AS CATALYSTS, US Patent 3914189:
- The "clickability" of the foams, a measurement of a foam's usefulness in die-cutting processes, was determined by placing a piece of foam 1 in. thick under a square die, 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 in.
- (manufacturing): punchability