Jump to navigation Jump to search
co-sibling-in-law (plural co-siblings-in-law)
- (rare) One's spouse's sibling's spouse.
- (in the plural) The relationship between people who marry siblings.
- (rare) One's sibling's spouse's sibling.
- (in the plural) The relationship between people whose siblings marry each other.
one's sibling's spouse's sibling
Languages which have words for this relationship which are distinct from the word for sibling-in-law. Not all are attested to have the second meaning above, though this may sometimes be an oversight:
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked