Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
cockblocker (plural cockblockers)
- Agent noun of cockblock: one who cockblocks.
2009, Inman Majors, The Millionaires: a Novel of the New South, page 328:
- Let me tell you something, there ain't no cockblocker like a British cockblocker. Spent three months over there in the service and every night you'd have to wade through about fifty of them to talk to one of the local gals.
2008, Jonathan Segura, Occupational Hazards, page 92:
- Tell you what, I'll take one for the team and charm the cockblocker, and you can have your pick.
2007, Joseph Lanza, Phallic Frenzy: Ken Russell and His Films, page 80:
- Why are those on the cockblocker bandwagon so desperate to keep these two chaps from getting it on with one another either atop the Edwardian rug or in the Technicolor-ish hay?
2006, Ajai, Indiscretions of the Heart, page 4:
- He signaled for me to come over, but I was no cockblocker or third party, so I didn't move.
2005, Erik Barmack, The Virgin: A Novel, page 71:
- "What do you think of Nova?" "Well ... I guess you could say he's a cockblocker." "Shep, we don't use words like cockblocker." "Fine, then he's a ... chiseler."