Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -ɒksʌkə(r)
cocksucker (plural cocksuckers)
- (strongly vulgar, colloquial, generally pejorative) Someone who performs fellatio.
- 1970, Donald Warman, Some of my best friends, page 102:
- After he said the kid was a no-talent cocksucker whose teeth were always in the way ...
- (strongly vulgar, colloquial, derogatory) A very annoying or objectionable person.
- 1970, Salambo Forest, On my throbbing engine, page 120:
- "Bodie!... You cocksucker, you said it wouldn't snow any more! You said we could make it!"
an objectionable person