Jump to navigation Jump to search
conversationalist (plural conversationalists)
- A person who participates in a conversation.
- If you can just ask questions about a person and nod sagely then they will leave thinking you are a brilliant conversationalist.
- A person skilled in general conversation.
- (dinner talk): deipnosophist
- “conversationalist” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–present.
- “conversationalist” in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition, Boston, Mass.: Houghton Mifflin, 2000, →ISBN.