Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (neologism) The COVID-19 pandemic and its resulting social, economic, and political turmoil.
- 2020 March 2, John Birmingham, “When the coronapocalypse is over, I’m never washing my hands again”, in The Sydney Morning Herald:
- If and when I survive the coronapocalypse I’m going to finally peel myself out of my home made biohazard suit […] and take a whole month off to just lie around the house touching and stroking my face.
- 2022 February 10, Morgan Sung, “A plant shop owner is fighting Nike over the name ‘Just Succ It’”, in NBC News:
- When she lost her job as a social worker at the start of the pandemic, which Galbreath calls the "coronapocalypse," she began making and selling succulent gift arrangements.
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:coronapocalypse.