Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: crêpey
- (of skin) Saggy and crinkly, like crepe paper.
- 2003, Janet Simms, A practical guide to beauty therapy:
- Mix a little moisturiser with foundation under the eyes and over the neck if the skin is crepey: this will thin out the foundation a little...
- 2004, Joseph A Mauriello, Techniques in Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery:
- The patient had a crepey appearance of skin prior to blepharoplasty.
- 2007 January 14, Henry Alford, “Books on Broadway”, in New York Times:
- My fat cells went condo and my skin is all crepey.