Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A flat round pancake-like pastry from Lower Brittany, made with wheat.
- A soft thin light fabric with a crinkled surface.
- Crepe paper; thin, crinkled tissue paper.
- Rubber in sheets, used especially for shoe soles.
- The policeman wore crepe-soled shoes.
- (Ireland) A death notice printed on white card with a background of black crepe paper or cloth, placed on the door of a residence or business.
very thin pancake
crepe paper — see crêpe paper
type of rubber used for shoe soles — see crepe rubber
- (transitive) To crease (paper) in such a way to make it look like crepe paper
- (transitive) To frizz (the hair).
- plural of
- Alternative form of
crepe m (plural crepes)