Category:Middle English verbs
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Middle English terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Middle English verb forms: Middle English verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Middle English auxiliary verbs: Middle English verbs that provide additional conjugations for other verbs.
- Category:Middle English verbs by inflection type: Middle English verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Middle English intransitive verbs: Middle English verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Middle English transitive verbs: Middle English verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Middle English verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 441 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)