Category:Middle English verb forms
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Middle English verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Middle English participles: Middle English verbs not fully conjugated, usually to be used in compound conjugations.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Middle English first-person singular forms (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Middle English participles (2 c, 2 e)
- ► Middle English plural forms (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Middle English plural subjunctive forms (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Middle English first/third-person singular past forms (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Middle English plural past forms (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Middle English plural subjunctive past forms (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Middle English third-person singular forms (0 c, 9 e)
Pages in category "Middle English verb forms"
The following 115 pages are in this category, out of 115 total.