Category:Middle English verb forms
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Middle English verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Middle English participles: Middle English verbs not fully conjugated, usually to be used in compound conjugations.
|Top – A Æ B C D Ð E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T Þ U V W X Y Ȝ Z|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Middle English first-person singular forms (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Middle English first/third-person singular past forms (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Middle English singular imperative forms (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Middle English second-person singular forms (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Middle English second-person singular past forms (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Middle English singular subjunctive forms (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Middle English singular subjunctive past forms (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Middle English third-person singular forms (0 c, 45 e)
Pages in category "Middle English verb forms"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 305 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)