Jump to navigation Jump to search
|[a], [b] ← 10,000||← 1,000,000 (106)||10,000,000 (107)||100,000,000 (108) →||1,000,000,000 (109) → [a], [b], [c]|
| Cardinal: ten million, crore|
- (General American) IPA(key): /kɹɔɹ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /kɹɔː/
- (rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) IPA(key): /kɹo(ː)ɹ/
- (non-rhotic, without the horse–hoarse merger) IPA(key): /kɹoə/
- Rhymes: -ɔː(ɹ)
- Homophone: craw (most non-rhotic accents)
crore (plural crore or crores)
- (India) ten million; 10,000,000; or with Indian digit grouping, 1,00,00,000. Often used with units of money.
- Following the ban, the government stands to lose ₹30 crore annually, sources said. (India Times, 2nd July 2003)
- The population of Gujarat is 3.39 crores.
ten million — see ten million