Jump to navigation Jump to search
cuckquean (plural cuckqueans)
- A woman who has an unfaithful husband.
- 2007 September 13, Judith Warner, “Horned and Scorned”, in New York Times, retrieved 2012-09-12:
- A formidable woman of real power and prestige, she emerged from the Monica affair much more cuckold than cuckquean. Her husband’s perfidy did, in a sense, disturb the natural order of things; in the post-feminist age, ...
- (fetish) A woman who is attracted to or aroused by the sexual infidelity of a partner.
- (transitive) To make a woman into a cuckquean.