cuckquean (plural cuckqueans)
- A woman who has an unfaithful husband.
2007 September 13, Judith Warner, “Horned and Scorned”, in New York Times, retrieved 2012-09-12:
- A formidable woman of real power and prestige, she emerged from the Monica affair much more cuckold than cuckquean. Her husband’s perfidy did, in a sense, disturb the natural order of things; in the post-feminist age, ...
2010, Robert K. Tanenbaum, Betrayed, Simon and Schuster, ISBN 9781439149232, page 4:
- The rumors about his serial philandering had been out there for years, but a friendly liberal press had not tried very hard to confirm the allegations, and the missus was apparently resigned to the role of a stoic cuckquean.
- cucquean (alternate spelling)
woman who has an unfaithful husband
- (transitive) To make a woman into a cuckquean.
To make a woman into a cuckquean