Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Computer jargon that serves to obscure and confuse.
- 2002, Charlie Kaufman, Radia Perlman, Mike Speciner, Network Security: Private Communication in a Public World, page 510:
- If the signature is formatted innocuously, it just looks like cybercrud in the mail header to non-crypto-capable recipients.
- Any worthless material supplied by or relating to computers.
- 1989, Personal Computing, volume 13, page 213:
- The headaches of junk mail fiber-crud pale beside the anxieties triggered by vivid multimedia cybercrud, served up on optical disks and communication links.