Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: CRUD
- 1 English
- 2 Aromanian
- 3 Middle French
- 4 Romanian
crud (plural cruds)
- Dirt, filth or refuse.
- (figuratively, by extension) Something of poor quality.
- Mixed impurities, especially corrosion products in nuclear reactor fuel.
- A heavy wet snow on which it is difficult to ski.
- (euphemistic) Feces; excrement.
- A contemptible person.
- (slang, US, military and students) venereal disease, or (later) any disease.
- A fast-paced game, loosely based on billiards or pool, with many players participating at the same time.
dirt, filth or refuse
heavy wet snow on which it is difficult to ski
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- (raw, uncooked): nicoptu
- (raw, uncooked): coptu
- French: cru
crud 4 nom/acc forms
declension of crud