Jump to navigation Jump to search
cybergang (plural cybergangs)
- A criminal gang that operates in cyberspace.
- 2001, Jeffery Deaver, The Blue Nowhere:
- ...Knights of Access was one of the world's premiere cybergangs but they never did anything harmful to civilians. They fought hacking battles with other gangs and cracked corporate and government sites.
- 2004, James H. Mittelman, Whither globalization?: the vortex of knowledge and ideology, page 31:
- Cybergangs and some novel types of crime do not neatly fit into the jurisdiction of national or international law (see, for example, Sassen 1998).